Sunday 21 September 2008

Piggy Calendar



It's never easy to organise all the photos on computer when you have got thousands of them! I finally managed to set up a network for the computers at home so that I can now easily file/organise the photos on my old laptop by using the "new" desktop.

While I was doing this, I came across many photos of items I made before which I almost forgot (or actually have forgotten!!) Here's a calendar I made for my ex-bf probably 8 years ago. The piggys could be taken off the calendar and used as decoration. I remember I made a portrait one with pandas for a friend as well.

Digital photos are good. They always look as good as new but I think it also surprises you how time goes so quickly when you think hard to realise when the photos were taken.

0 comments: