Monday 2 August 2010

Elzybells Rubbadubdub - Indulge Yourself Birthday Card



Bought a few sets of Elzybells clear stamps at its closing down sale. It's such a shame that Elzybells is closing down, all the images are so nice. The set of sentiment clear stamps is absolutely brilliant, I am sure I will be using them a lot.

This is the other pink card I created on Sunday. Not as pastel pink as the other one. I think it was the first time ever I was so brave to put so many colours together.

I think I need to do a bit more planning when I make cards in the future rather than being impulsive. I stamped the image and painted it however I liked then realised I would need to have the appropriate coloured/patterned paper to go with it! That was a bit fun to go through all my paper and cards to put this combination of patterns together.

The dome sticker was bought at hobbycraft ages ago! Finally, I have used it and it goes perfectly with the colour scheme of the card. (I didn't plan it!!)

0 comments: