Monday 2 August 2010

Wedding Card




A wedding card for my hubby's friend who is getting married in a couple of weeks. I was determined not to use pink when I was making cards on Sunday but still ended up making pink cards! (yes, plural, more than just 1 pink card!) But it's a wedding card, pink is alright! (I guess......)

Although I have quite a few sets of clear stamps and numerous rubber stamps, I rarely use them because I am not good at colouring. I have used watercolour pencil to colour the cake and I guess it needs less skills to achieve a nice result.


A little close up. A bit of glitter from gel pens.


I was going to finish it without the beads but it looked a bit bare. Hence, the beads. :o)


Photographed from a different angle.

Hopefully the bride and groom to be will like the card!

0 comments: