Thursday 7 February 2008

Christmas Card Collection 2005



I did a little bit of stamping to create the card above. The background was generated on computer and just printed on normal paper.

This one is just a simple punch-out put together. I think this little christmas tree punch was one of the first punches I bought. The backing paper was some scrap paper I found somewhere and I hand-wrote Merry Christmas with a metallic gel pen. Doesn't look bad?

The fabric on this fluffy card is sofa fabric sample and some off cut I bought for a quid in a fabric shop. The ribbon and the leather thread were leftovers from other projects. TA DA! A fluffy christmas card!

When I made this card I was trying to be a bit more adventrous but it didn't work out as well as I hoped. It looks a bit bland, doesn't it?

0 comments: