Friday 8 February 2008

Christmas Card Collection 2007





It was all an accident that this felt brooch was made. I was just messing around and cut a flower shape off the red felt. All of sudden I thought it would be a good idea to make a poinsettias brooch as a card topper.

I had the brooch pinned into a piece of fun foam and stuck it onto the card so the brooch could be taken off after. This card went to my parents-in-law.

Don't think I did very well with this card. The idea was a cat sitting on the window sill looking out. I didn't quite demonstrate it but I was proud of how the cat turned out. This went to my hubby's aunt.

Stamping on Fimo clay and dusted with pearlescent powder. This went to my brother-in-law.

One day all of sudden I remeber that I used shrink plastic when I was a small kid so I was then very keen on getting my hands on it again. Here I made a use of it to create some "pendants" by stamping the motifs on. This went to my hubby.

0 comments: