Friday 8 February 2008

Getting organised: Valentine's Day Card



I haven't really done any stamping but recently I have discovered a lot of blogs and websites by people who have done brilliant work on stamping and card making. It has really got me going!! I made my hubby to take me to the localish Craft Central back in Jan to get some stamps. As it was still in the sale season, I managed to get some bargain!! I got this See D's stamp set for £2 and the tree one for £1. We went to HobbyCraft afterwards and I bought some more goodies.

After purchasing all these new stuff, I couldn't wait to try them out. I wanted to make a valentine's day without using my favourite colour pink. As I have got a lot of burgundy cardstock left from making the wedding invitation, I was determined to make a card with the burgundy card. I used the See D's stamps. The end result is alright but I am not too happy with it....

I guess I am kind of restricted as I have only got a few ink pads: gold, silver and burgundy. I think I need to buy more...... more retail therapy for me......

0 comments: